Thu, 24 Sept|
Smart Buildings & Facilities Management
Promise and Peril in the Age of COVID-19. Transforming experiences, comfort, and wellness for the users, while creating values for owners.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm SGT
About the Event
COVID-19 has caused widespread disruption. The use of smart building technology can enable more efficient facilities management and help support a safe and healthy environment. Smart solutions enabled by IoT, AI, Robotics will have a huge role to play in determining how the new-normal workplace functions.
As workers return to office buildings, or guest vists public spaces, corporate tenants and building owners need to plan and prepare. Technology, especially smart building technology, can help.
Some of the questions that building owners and facilities managers need to answer:
- How can we track potential exposure within the facilities?
- How can we improve indoor air quality and flow?
- How do we manage social distancing and density?
- How do we track and trace individuals and systems?
- How do we create a touchless experience for users?
- How do we manage data privacy and security?
- and many more...
In this session, experts will share a variety of ways that smart solutions and systems could have a role in determining how the workplace functions and also the challenges associated with data privacy and security.
Register Your Interest